5 Steps that help deal with debt torment and personal injury:
Dealing with the problems of debt is not easy. Life becomes more difficult as you may receive frequent calls from creditors and their collection agencies. In addition to this, if the debt is a result of a car accident, you may start having more problems with regards to that if you do not have appropriate car insurance. The other party involved in the accident can claim dollars with regards to personal injury. Other than trying to get debt relief, you or your trial attorney may also be required to handle the personal injury case, if the other party sues you. There are various things which are to be considered with regards to the accidents.
5 Steps dealing with debt and personal injury
Some tips that may help you to deal with the debt in the case of a personal injury or car accident include:
• Knowing the details of debt relief options – It is important for you to know all of the details of the different debt relief options that are available. Some of the most common options available are the likes of debt settlement, consolidation, management and so on. In case of the secured debts, some of the options are the likes of loan modification and refinancing, etc.
• Negotiate with the creditors – You or your lawyer can negotiate with the creditors in order to get a settlement agreement, or re-payment agreements, or even a loan modification. That may help you to pay off your debts with ease.
• Lower your usage of credit cards – It is important for you to lower the usage of the credit cards, so that you can keep a proper control over your debt amount from increasing. Only if you keep a control over the debts, it may be possible for you to pay down the debts.
• Paying off the tickets you have got – Rather than dragging alongwith unpaid traffic tickets, it is best to consult with a Florida traffic ticket attorney. A good traffic ticket attorney may be able to get your ticket dismissed, get a reduced fine and keep harmful points off your driving record!
• Hiring a personal injury attorney – If you or a loved one are victims of a car accident due to drunken driving, or if a wrongful death has occurred do to this accident, the emotional and financial impacy may be devastating. Hire a trusted Florida personal injury attorney who can guide you through these troubles.
Have you or a loved one been injured in an automobile accident? Then call the criminal defense and personal injury lawyers of Blake & Dorsten, P.A. today!
We are located at 4707 140th ave n, suite 104, Clearwater, Fl 33762, minutes from downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg. We handle all personal injury claims throughout the west coast of Florida including Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Manatee, Sarasota, Polk and Charlotte counties. Call us at 727.286.6141 or email us at email@example.com for a free consultation.